Fine sandy beach with shallow water.
The beach has Blue Flag Station with games and entertainment for children and adults.
Here is the exhibition which tells of fishing through the ages, lots of live fish, crabs and a jetty.
Blue Flag station Fjellerup is located right on the beach at the jetty and just behind Vaffelbageriet (the waffle bakery).
This is a summer station. Generally, there are open on weekdays during the school holidays. Note that there can be changing opening hours, which means that they sometime choose to open later to keep the station open longer.
- Touch pools and aquariums with fish caught just outside the door
- Local history exhibition about the old Fjellerup
- Guided tours with nature experts
- Introduction to snorkeling
- Introduction to SUP
- Borrow rackets and waders
- Events and other activities
The beach is located in an area with cottages and campgrounds. There are restrooms, parking lot, rescue and emergency telephon