At SPOT Festival you can discover the newest trends for Danish and Nordic music. The festival takes place at different venues in Aarhus where you can enjoy more than 200 concerts and events which includes concerts, music talks, films and a delicious food market.
Since 1994, SPOT Festival has been a platform for a range of bands and artists, from The Raveonettes and Mew, to MØ and Efterklang, who all used SPOT Festival to launch their international careers.
1. juni: Niklas Runge + Klaus Handsome & Gadens Løse Fugle
8. juni: KOM VI LØBER + Verdens Sidste Idé
15. juni: Oliver Dengsø + Nicolai Noa
22. juni: Nanna Bech + M. Rexen
29. juni: Kristine Hoelgaard + Shy Shy Shy