Christianskirken

This modern church with its characteristic sixsided tower (32m) has a long history. It started out as a little chapel on Randersvej in Aarhus in 1895, and was enlarged and consercrated in 1913, dedicated to King Christian X.

A modern church 

The present church was consecrated in 1958. Building started in the first years of the Second World War but had to be abandoned due to lack of materials.