Buy your AttractionPASS for 24, 48 or 72 hours.
24-hour DKK 349
48-hour DKK 499
72-hour DKK 649
Included with the AttractionPASS
- Free admission to more than 40 attractions and events
- Travel as you please by bus in Aarhus and throughout the Central Denmark Region, including express bus services, night bus services, Lemvigbanen railway line, and airport coaches to Tirstrup and Billund. Please note that train services to and from the Midttrafik transport & travel services zone are not included
- Guide with descriptions of all attractions and museums
Valid passes must have
- Printed starting date for validity period
- Printed starting time for validity period
Date and time are printed at the first attraction visited, or prior to boarding a bus.
- You can use the card as much as you please within the validity period. AttractionPASS must be shown at attractions where ticket scanning is available at the entrance.
- Attractions can be visited once each using the pass.
- For example, if you buy a 72-hour pass you are entitled to one visit per attraction at any time during the 72-hour validity period.
- You must have the pass with you and show it upon request or when boarding buses, when used as travel card. Please note that the AttractionPASS is subject to periodic fare inspection, and fines will be issued on board buses for passes filled out incorrectly. Pass holder is responsible for the pass being filled out correctly. VisitAarhus shall not be liable for any pass filled out incorrectly.
- Ensure that date and time are printed correctly. Passes with printed data that is crossed out, corrected, or illegible are not valid and can no longer be used.
- Lost or unused AttractionPASS cards are non-refundable.
All successful bookings receive a confirmation e-mail issued by VisitAarhus. You are responsible for informing VisitAarhus if no confirmation e-mail is received.Upon order confirmation, purchase of the pass is subject to the following terms and conditions:You make the booking with VisitAarhus, and by confirming your purchase you enter into a contract with us. Unless otherwise stated we shall charge the full amount using the credit card details provided, including shipping costs (for passes to be sent by post), upon completion of the purchase.The price of the AarhusCARD is exclusive of VAT. No confirmation e-mail received?Check your junk/spam mail folderIf you haven't received a confirmation e-mail (in your inbox or spam folder) within a couple of hours, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more about AttractionPASS