The choir and nave in Skovby Church were built in the Romanesque period of granite.
Both the doors are intact, the north door is bricked up, and the southdoor is in use. To the North there are bricked Romanesque windows. The Romanesque east window is in use, but has been expanded in the opening. The tower was built in the late Gothic period, the porch is from 1887, when the church underwent a major renovation.