The AarhusCARD is valid for 24, 48 or 72 hours.
24 timer kr. 299
48 timer kr. 449
72 timer kr. 599
The AarhusCARD includes:
- Free admission to 21 exciting attractions and fun experiences
- Free transport by bus all over Aarhus and the surrounding Central Denmark Region, including X-busses, night busses, local trains in the city of Lemvig and airport shuttles to and from Aarhus Airport and Billund Airport. Please note that transport by train in Aarhus and transport in and out of the Midttrafik district is not included in the card.
- A guide to all the attractions, museums and places you can visit with a discount.
In order for your card to be valid, it has to have:
- the date of your first day using the card stated on the back
- the time when you first put the card into use on this date stated on the back.
The date and time have to be stated on the card at the first attraction you go to or before you get on a bus.
- Use the card as much as you like within the validity period. You have to show your AarhusCARD when visiting an attraction by scanning it upon entry.
- The card includes one visit at each attraction. If you hold a 72-hour card, you are able to pay each attraction one visit at any time you like within the 72 hours.
- You are required to carry the card on you and show it upon request or when you get on a bus using the AarhusCARD. Please note that the AarhusCARD undergoes occasional checks, and should your card not be properly filled in, you will receive a fine. The cardholder is responsible for filling in the card correctly. VisitAarhus is not liable in case of insufficiently filled in cards. Make sure that the date and time are written correctly.
- Usage of bus transportation from the airport requires that the physical card is mailed to you. Please remember to include postage
- Any card with crossed out, changed or illegible data is invalid and can no longer be used.
- It is not possible to get a refund for lost or unused AarhusCARD.
Upon confirmation of the purchase, the following regulations and conditions apply:
Your reservation has been made with VisitAarhus and by confirming this purchase you contract with us. Unless stated otherwise, the amount will be transferred from the used credit card including shipment costs (if the card is to be sent in the post) when the purchase is completed.
The price of the AarhusCARD is exclusive of VAT.
Did you not receive an email confirmation?
Check if the email ended up in your spam filter.
If you do not receive the email in your inbox or your spam filter within a couple of hours, please contact email@example.com.
Read more about the AarhusCARD